For the first time in a year I’ve been able to weigh myself after starting Plexus products.
I didn’t know what to expect; I just knew what was recommended of me.
- I didn’t know I had leaky gut
- I didn’t know I had immune disorder
- I didn’t know that my emotional disorder symptoms were from my lack of health
- I didn’t know about magnesium deficiency
- I didn’t know about the connection between blood sugars and weight gain/loss
- I didn’t know my body was on the verge of adrenal fatigue (although I had all the symptoms of actually having it)
- I didn’t know that most parents actually raise their kids so what happened to me doesn’t happen to them. Can you imagine how that would actually make me feel? I chose to forgive and move on. I have a life to live. I’m not wasting it on negative emotions.
In the past year I’ve struggled to change my situation so I can work on having a negative stress free environment within reason, I painfully put effort into working on my eating habits because after starting Plexus I realized that some of my own healthy habits weren’t necessarily all that healthy. I’ve cried, fought, forgiven, and moved on.
I’ve lost 4, almost 5 sizes already. I’ve managed to get over 24″ to disappear. And I’m slowly getting a handle on my eating healthy.
I weighed myself. I’m down only 20 lbs unless I’m reading the machine wrong. I feel like I’ve lost 50-100lbs!!!
Every new beginning starts somewhere. Mine started in the right place. I needed to get my health back before I started weight loss. My 2nd year with Plexus can be a focus on fighting fat Year.
Year 2 with Plexus I will:
- Focus on creating healthy eating habits
- Focus on creating healthy activity habits
- Focus on healthy emotional habits
- Learn to mingle with people. Example: go to church, hike, smile and say hi first when meeting other people on the street, in the store. Share miracles God has given me ❤️
Note to self: how I feel about me is more important than my numbers of inches around or how many pounds I weigh.
I wouldn’t change a thing in the past year. If you don’t know you got to start somewhere. I know I’m blessed to be able to use Plexus to help me achieve my goals.
What I’m trying to do now is figure out how defined I want to make my second years goals. One thing I know I’ve learned is that it’s easier to handle an emotionally formidable situation and take it slow and steady instead of putting a deadline onto it as I work; rushing and pushing myself. I adjust it to fit me until I’ve accomplished what I set out to do. My heart knows the way ❤️
God has truly blessed me ❤️